Thursday, July 21, 2011

How my love towards Fashion started growing?

Everything that you do love or hate has a point of origin, and for me,  Fashion has an endearing one. My love for it started thanks to my obsession for fragrances, where I thought that fragrance ads were amazing, so I went to YouTube to search for TV commercials such as Euphoria by Calvin Klein, Le Male & Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier, et cetera, later I found this video which was named Karl Lagerfeld : Spring 2008, I was confused because I didn't know what the heck was going, what was this? I did not even knew who was Karl Lagerfeld (and it turns out to be one of the best designers in the Fashion industry, also known as the Fashion Kaiser), so I lost my confusion and turned out that was a fashion show where it was a very street wise collection, in it there were motorcycle jackets, jeans covered in tulle, skinnies, safaris, very bold-printed tees, body conscious jersey dresses, loads of white shirts, loads of mini and mid-length skirts, the coolest accessories I have ever seen, et cetera (excuse me for not going on but the collection had SO MUCH VARIETY!). It was a great collection, period. Thanks to these, I started searching more and knew about great brands like Prada, Gucci, Versace, Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry Prorsum, Marni, YSL, Proenza Schouler, Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Michael Kors and later Alexander Wang (of course, there are other great designers that I did not mention but these are the ones that I always keep an eye on discovered them at an early stage of my teenage). Later, I will post some pictures of the collections that branded me and I will always remember, hope you enjoyed this and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment