Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miscellaneous

ASOS Zip Around Leather Cuff - Black (this looks so me)


ASOS Multi Cross Necklace - Silver (with a detailed view of the charms)

ASOS Double Buckle Retro Satchel - Black (basic, usual and easy to use as my daily bag)

Anatomicals Another Bloody Shower Gel 250ml (I was curious to try it out because it's red, lol.)

ASOS Dip Dye Stripe Crew Neck T-Shirt - Pink (my dear mother said something that my subconscious was trying to tell me why I wanted this: "The stripes and colors look like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.")

ASOS Military Jacket - Gray (militia will always be in my blood because I came out from a military school and my parents are veterans from the army)

ASOS Wayfarer Sunglasses with Keyhole Detail - Nude (these will become my working glasses)

I am faithful that all of these items will get safe to my abode and everything looks good on me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment