Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Isn't shopping therapeutic?



     I finally did my electronic shopping spree and boy, the stuff I found was great! If you read my last post, I was doing some "window shopping" at ASOS.com at midnight. How did I found out about this website? I found this website thanks to the July issue of Nylon (it's the magazine that I am holding on the picture that's above the post, Nylon Magazine is a very youthful and energetic mag that mostly focuses on indie fashion and music, I recommend for those who have a wild and free spirit), which I believe the stylists who are behind this are loving this company because it has a great balance between high-end and low-end products. In this e-store, you can find clothes, accessories, bags, shoes from their own as from other brands such as D&G [fact: Dolce & Gabbana and D&G are not the same, Dolce & Gabbana is the more luxurious and mature line while D&G is the "somewhat more affordable" and younger line], McQ by Alexander McQueen, Puma, Diesel , Emporio Armani, Cheap Monday and many others. Personally, I fell in love with this concept because anyone can follow fashion and you don't have to pay thousands of dollars to look good, the only requirement that is compulsory is to be creative and to love yourself (if you love YOU, the look will be blah). Now I am gonna show you what I got from ASOS in another post because I don't want any post to look like a hot mess. I hope you enjoy what you'll see and have a great day.

Love, Pedro : D

No comments:

Post a Comment